I was asked by one of my business mentees I am currently mentoring, "How do I make the most optimum choice in life when I am bombarded with possibilities all the time?"
- Is this choice based on fear or love?
- Does this choice take me closer to my vision, dreams, goals, and heart’s desires?
- Does this choice reflect the best of who I am, who I desire to be, and the future I wish to create?
- Is this choice in alignment with my values, principles and heart?
- Is this a "safe choice" keeping me from going beyond my comfort zone?
- Is this someone else’s choice?
- Which ‘me’ is choosing this? Is it my child, adolescent, ego or mature & calm adult self?
- Is this choice coming from negative beliefs or stories?
- Is this a winner’s choice?
- Does my intuition respond positively to this choice?
- Does this choice feel more 'Yes' or more 'No'?
- Is this a true choice of personal desire, or one of sacrifice or obligation?
- Is this an informed choice?
- Do I have enough data and facts to support my choice?
- What is the possible short and long-term impact of this choice? Does one cancel out the merit of the other? (For example, is your choice worth the short-term pleasure if it leads to future pain?)
- Is this choice aligned to my brightest future?
- What is the impact of this choice on myself and others?