- What can CommGate do to be a catalyst of Web 2.0 for small-medium businesses?
- How can CommGate be a platform to support interactions between business applications, databases, text, video, audio - securely?
Just think about it:
- AJAX technologies is capable of replacing fat clients. Imagine dragging and dropping security policies on a web-browser?
- Web based applications such as vTigerCRM replaces a desktop based CRM system while empowering users and businesses to work from anywhere to access their customer data securely.
- The CommGate built-in VPN makes that a reality.
- Alfresco and KnowledTree Document Management System replaces a traditional file-server with indexing and search capabilities with "Google Power".
- Zimbra replaces a traditional mail server and beats MS Exchange in terms of collaboration, workflow, embedded technologies, web-maps, office-apps.
- Maybe it is an integrated web 2.0 platform with a secure hardened OS based on Linux
- that manages Internet and network bandwidth intelligently for all users
- which secures the network and itself with integrated firewall, IDS, IPS, content-filter, audit itself and report anomalies with intelligent information which is easily readable by non-techies
- a web server with built-in intelligence to provide reports from its logs which is useable by sales, marketing and business decision makers
- an intelligent web server with a robust built-in and most popular SQL database (MySQL) to run all your business applications
- a secure file-server that could support traditional file-sharing for Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux, BSD and integrates with a document management server